About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Addiction

Self inflicted
One more thing I'm addicted
Broken words flow from the mouth
Leading the heart and soul south
Feeling apathetic
Whilst she be apologetic
Or completely unaware
Full of despair
Lies and vindication
But also full of temptation
Quick to desire but not to regret
Admiring her beautiful silhouette
I'd continue to be self inflicted
She's one more thing I'm addicted
Unable to give up and always giving in
The inevitable win
She has me intoxicated
Addiction accelerated
I'm her's.

No comments:

Post a Comment