About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm inlove with a girl

Blue eyes
Fair skinned
Not a word escapes her lips
Thoughts go unread
Time passes without a breath
Her face unreadable
She's so unreachable
I wanna get inside
Her heart and her mind
Eyes searching, full of wonder
Her laughs sing a musical tune
She drives me crazy
She's untouchable
One look is all it takes
She's worth the second glance
She's so irresistible
I lose my breath
And every thought scrambles through my mind
I'm in love with a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment