About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here to stay

You'll always be insatiable
Cause you know she's not the one you really want
To you I'm so irresistible
Not gonna flaunt

You don't have what it takes
You can't be without her
Just can't break what you gotta break
Do whatever you prefer

Cause baby I'm not going anywhere
You've got me right where you want me
Though I've gotta tell ya, I don't share
I'll be whatever you want me to be

Just gotta make the first play
Then I'll be here to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment