About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tainted

My heart is tainted
Rage consumed me
Hate is the only thing acquainted
All that's left of me to be
Feeling the hollow void
Hatred strengthens
Every happy thought destroyed
The intensity of pain lengthens
Jealousy devours the heart
Vulnerable and full of weakness
The desire to tear apart
Full of her deceptiveness
Realizing truths and dreams will never meet
My curtain has closed
On the last thing that ever made me complete
The truth of her heart came exposed
Turned her back on love
No more sunrises for me
Wishing it was her I was free of
Sunsets sigh my relief of the end of another day
The darkness is my only friend

No comments:

Post a Comment