About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I hate you

I hate you,
Point blank, the answer's simple
Once upon a time I loved you
Thought you were the sun in my darkness
The flame of her hair caught my attraction
To her, my love seemed inferior
Never enough, always wanting more
You are the shadow that follows my every move
Every thought and every breath
Every memory of the brushes of her lips
Reminds me of how I'm nothing to her
Not even a thought wasted
No more sunrises
Anger flames inside
You love her
I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment