About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Huntress

Blood lust
Closing in
Sounds fade
Giving in
Eyes turn to slits
Sense of smell overdrives
Canine teeth begin to lengthen
Venom sires in the mouth
Excitement surges
Watching every move
Every pulse
Listening for the shaken breaths
Remembering every taste
The need to take
Closing in on the prey
Hearing the heartbeat and whimpers of "Jade"
Shock overwhelm the body
Reality comes back to the senses
Staggering back into the tree
The night comes back into vision
Gasping for air
Looking into the eyes of her prey
Begging and scared
Realizes she must disappear,
The huntress falls victim to her prey

No comments:

Post a Comment