About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Complexity

Complexity is always the result-
Never the answer nor the solution
Constantly thinking: which bridge to burn, which to cross
Slamming one door behind; timidly opening the next
Fighting to be kind but always end up as an insult
Incapable of some form of resolution
Always trying to get a point across
But nothing ever goes the way I expect
I wish I knew where to draw the line-
You were the path I chose to take,
But now you're the picture I choose to burn
When the doors all close, I'll try the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment