About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dirty little secret

And soon I'll be gone
I'll be just another memory to you
Wonder if you'll even care,care that I disappeared
Wonder if you'll even shed a tear, will it tear apart your heart?
Let it eat you up inside?
Just the way it did me when you disappeared
You were my everything, I'm your nothing
All the lies I told, just to keep me whole
To keep you a little while longer
Left me with this excessive mess of a heart
Turn back the clock, back to where you were just another person
To when I only loved one not two
Butterflies consumed my heart along with your brown eyes-
Just like the way she used to; unexpected
Somewhere along the way I fell in love with the wrong person,
Will I ever be yours and you mine?
One can only dream, but for now it's our dirty little secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment