About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Intoxicated

You and me
One swift motion
Eyes locked, lips parted
Our bodies glistened
So together and so free
Completely expressionless of emotion
Reaching territory that's uncharted
Heavy sighs of sweet whispers listened
I wanna be yours and you mine
But in truth-
I'll never be enough
So I'll knock back the wine
And relive every thought
Just so you know, I love it rough
Intoxicated- by only you
I'll take you in-
One step at a time; completely whole
Whatever it'll take-
To get you in my arms
Truth always spread thin
In the end it'll leave a hole
I'll be just another mistake
Fallen by your charms
I'll never get anywhere intoxicated
Truth: I don't to be anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment