About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, November 6, 2009

No more lies.

To forgive or to forget-
Hearing your name makes my blood boil
Knowing the many lies you've told
Our friendship is full of constant turmoil
There isn't anything I wouldn't doubt when it comes to him or me
I'm not mad.
But you're still a disappointment..
There's no chance of taking what was said back
All the lies may have had some truths
But this one doesn't change how you changed our friendship
There's no going back
I'd love to forget, to go back to how we were
I had accepted things just aren't gonna happen
But STOP telling me you want to, STOP planning
He's it
He's what you want although you've got your whole life ahead of you
But it's okay. I'm okay.
In time things may change,
But no more lies-
Lies cause the end of relationships
I certainly don't wanna lose you..
No more lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment