About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tell the tale

Put the drink down
And tell the tale of your bleeding heart
Let the words musically flow
Along with the tears full of woe
Never thought the world would break apart
Listen to the words sweetly drown
Bring out your biggest fears
Cry out every single ache
Yell out all the hate
Set all your facts straight
These are your mistakes to make
Nothing seems as it appears
Take the steps you're determined to take
Live every breath as if it's your last
Walk and leave everything in the past
Life is yours to make
Now you'll finally be awake
Once you've realized your heart has dropped
True love has your pain stopped
Under your feet, the world has begun to shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment