About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Everything's about you.

We went round for round
Screaming til we cried
Til we fell to the ground
We've given everything we had to be tried
Knocked on love's door
Only to be turned away
Left in a downpour
Every thought gets heavier as it weigh
I close my eyes and I see as you tear up inside
I fight against every word I've said
I'm tired of having to be the one trying to hide
Trying to keep my eyes on the sight ahead
Never been level headed
Don't know where to turn but to you
Terrified to have my heart shredded
But I know that you've gone through this too
I reach out for your hand
Holding on tight with two
That way I don't lose you when we land
Cause I know for sure that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment