About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bitch

I don't care what you think
Or when you cry cause they're not real tears
I'm done with all the lies
Close your eyes and I'm gone within a blink
Not everything is as it appears
The truth is hidden in your eyes
I'll be a bitch cause I won't let you push me around
I won't cry when your heart breaks
Or when you're calling to say you miss me
Doesn't matter cause you let me down
Call me a liar cause I don't tell you secrets
Maybe cause it all happens to 'slip out'
Well I'm pounding down the pavement
Not much of a glance to look back
You sure aren't a friend without a doubt
I'm a freak cause I'm not like you
I'm done listening to you talk smack
I won't let you push me around
I'm not turning back
You can cry all you want
But you're the true bitch all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment