About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Screaming.

I'll scream it from the skies,
I'm dying inside,
And it's all from your lies
You can deny all you want
I've heard your cries
You've seen all my tries
But true love dies in your eyes
You've said all your goodbyes
Maybe it's my turn to close my eyes
I'm tired of trying,
Tired of dying,
And of all the lying-
No more relying
And no more crying
You have not torn up my pride;
We will never collide,
But at least I'm not dying inside,
I guess this is goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment