About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Miss Independent

She's packing the heat
Girl got the swagger down
Hips swaying left and right
Her confidence is concrete
Can't bring her down and around
She's got the fight
Proved me wrong of being submissive
Girl's so damn aggressive
She's the fire waiting to ignite
She knows how to be so expressive
I've got her so obsessive
She knows how to play the game
I like the way she touches me
Tells me to do it then and there
She's far from tame
My girl's best when shes free
Bite me if she dare
She knows I don't share
She's got me crazy
She's my miss independent

No comments:

Post a Comment