About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vampyre

She has, strange hunger,
Her lusts take me under;
She hates me, I love her...
Her presence makes me younger.

I feel her -- around me,
I feel this -- insanity;
She pulls me from my bliss,
Breathes fire, with each last kiss.
*But now she, she's breaking,
My sweet gift: destruction;
I took her down my foggy road,
Where the demons feel hell get cold.

Now in darkness, she's with me,
Feels the veil of our shame;
A perfect death is harmony,
Perfect love lasts an eternity.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment