About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Impenetrable Fortress

I try to say the words but they go unspoken
I continue to fall but only cause you push me down
I'll be going down the road that's been broken
I may be crying but there's not gonna be a sound
I'm struggling to keep the smiles on my face
But the tears keep on rolling down
I'm trying and I'm hiding but I'm failing
It just not easy-
But I'll stand if you want me to,
My head's strong but my heart keeps on flailing
I'm trying to see this through
And I'll keep on fighting
But only cause it'll make me stronger
And It'll keep me close to you longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment