About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reality

And I don't think I'll sleep tonight
Laid down upon shattered glass- stabbing against my back
Words seeping into my heart- just not yours
My hands bare of what's supposed to be filled with yours
It just isn't the same without you- all alone
I'm stuck in a place in between- with and without you
Seasons never change- it's always so cold
Locked and thrown away- the key to every dream
I could keep on pretending but it's not getting me anywhere
My mind's full- thoughts of you- the nightmare begins
No, I don't think I'll sleep tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment