About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Love

I walk alone
Shadow cast slightly to my left
Moonlight above my head- shone
Darkness overwhelming
chills shiver as I walked past
Stoned walls covered of ivy
Naturally I'd stand in this moment; captivated
Wishing the surreal reality would last
Feelings conflicting
Pressing palms against the cool steel
Sharp textures rub against the soles
Such memories causes the heart to reel
Burning such relishing thoughts into the soul
Every moment; sordid affairs come to mind
But broken ties are often lies
Anything to break the bind that hold us within
I turn to go and the wind slightly blow
Never looking back, not once nor twice
Every memory left to be locked inside
Every chance at love has its price
Ours just wasn't worth saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment