About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dream

Pressed against the rough feel of bricks
Salty air beats against my face
Creaks of footsteps a bit ahead
Blood pumps vigorously in the air
Thumping of heart beat rapidly rises
-The game began-
Prey and predator; face to face
Desire rises as cold sweat washes over
No begs or cries
Fear consumes and the sound of my laughter echoes
-She runs-
Weak games are no fun to play
The pounding of the pavement down in the distant-
Swiftly. I turned.
Shock slapped her face
"Naughty little girl- didn't anyone tell you not to wander at night?"
-I wake-

No comments:

Post a Comment