About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Finale.

One hit doesn't knock me down
One breakdown isn't all it takes
You need a little more than that to push me around
They're all just little broken mistakes-
You're incapable of breaking this stride I've taken upon
I may have been broken once or maybe more
I'm done being tread on
Countless lies I've heard before
You're not going to get a grip on me-
Never again
Broken by you again; I'll never be
Even with pain, I'll gain-
To be free of your hold
To see the truth and feel the hate;
Realizing you're nothing but cold
You've been a great deal of weight-
The heaviness upon my heart has been lifted
My feelings have finally been shifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment