About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Snow on the ground,she picks up her dress
Corsage on her wrist;
Flowers in the curliness of her hair
Natasha sways in each step;
Her hand in mine
A perfect match
Snowflakes hang in the air
Music flow as we spin round and round
Her dress turquoise as her birthstone
Beautiful revenge;
Against Phillip and his new buck-teethed girl
Her smile so big, it's contagious
Her task is complete;
All I want to do is spin her the night away.


*Side note: A while ago, Brad asked me to do a poem with the name of Natasha and Phillip and their relationship conflict; this is what I came up with. Me being the third point of view of a guy who just wanted to make her happy. (This is what I hope is the way most guys think toward women!) But anyways, I thought it was amazing and decided to add it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment