About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Never Releasing

Million miles apart
Thoughts weigh heavy upon the heart
Irregular rhythm to note the distance
There's only one existence
Never changing and going forward; always a step behind
Reaching to where we will be; "Once upon a time(d)"
Struggling to resist to cease
Every thought of you, my heart rate increase
Fingers; never touching
However, you, in my fingers tightly clutching
Never releasing-
Afraid to continue ceasing
You're mine and I, yours
Secret Keepers in its' entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment