About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Mirrored

I'm afraid;
I'm confused.

Terrified of being asked, "Who are you?"
Answering my name with a question;
Krissy?

Dig a little deeper,
What's in my closet?
Am I real or a mirrored image of who I think I am?
Is my love as strong as I feel?
Or what about the one before it;
And before that?

Am I too intense, too forward?
Wanting to lead two different lives;
Every day it's this one, the next it's something else
Do I jump head first?
What if it wasn't any of it?
Do I intentionally hurt people unknowingly?
Did I do it out of love or out of spite?
Questions, endless questions
How do I live as who I am when I don't know?
But I do know;
I'm just scared.


*Side note:
I found this a while ago from a few years back. Really hit hard when I read it, knowing how I felt then and now I feel now. I'm not scared at all anymore, I do mostly know who I am BUT I'm still working on the rough draft of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment