About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Every time

Every smile you make,
is a smile that I dream of
Every tear you shed,
is a tear I wish to wipe
Every laugh you make,
is a laugh I want to laugh with you
Every hurt you ever felt,
is the sound of my hear breaking
Every dream you have,
is a dream I want to fulfill
Every kiss you give,
is a kiss I never want to end
Every touch you make,
is a touch I love to feel
Every time you say "I love you",
is the moment my love grows stronger
I promise to love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment