About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Secret

Luscious lips
Bleeding crimson
Vengeful kisses stolen
Lips sought the nape of her neck
Sweet perspiration salty upon the tongue
Moans escape her throat
Proving her loss of self-control
Silent tears roll down her cheeks
Hand-in-hand,
Bound of secrets not meant to keep-
Always left wanting,
Needing more
But the secret has her bound-
As every lips has a secret kiss.

*Side note: This is just a random poem I got after reading the "city of Bones" series. The love Jace and Clary have for each other was really empowering to read about. If you haven't read it- GO! Get the book, it's seriously amazing to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment