About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Truth

I've come to realize that I'm not okay
I've come to realize that you can't handle my honesty
I've come to realize that I'm tangled up in someone that I can't let go
I've come to realize that I'm falling for you
I've come to realize that I'm not at all emotionally stable
I've come to realize that I have panic attacks daily
I've come to realize that I can't handle too much emotions at once
I've come to realize that I don't have as much patience as I used to
I've come to realize that I tend to flirt with so many people without meaning to
I've come to realize that I'm still broken but mending
I've come to realize that I'd do anything for my friends
I've come to realize that I cannot lie
I've come to realize that I have trust issues
I've come to realize that I let people walk over me because I don't want them upset
I've come to realize that I need to change and accept who I am
I've come to realize that I need myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment