About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hidden

Locked in a cage of hidden truths
Barred from believing in the supernatural
Withholding every thought, every emotion
Denying your true being
States of hypocrisy arise
Chained between what is real and what is not
Unlike a masochistic lion, resist the urge to fight
Cower in fear of being turned against
But shed whatever sanity that's left
Release whatever rage that's been built inside
Break free of the manacles and roar
Accept your true beauty and be proud
No chains of lies
Only the truth can be seen through glamor
Credendo Vides: By believing, one sees
Glamor is in truth itself
Free yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment