About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Best friends

Best friends.
Capable of reading and knowing how and why they're feeling a certain way
Always wanting to keep them laughing
Eyes tell secrets that no one else can understand
Their hands always fit in yours when you need them the most
When heart break happens,
They're there with movies and words of encouragement
And their silly insiders of "turds" and "Pink Birdy's"
Being completely yourself around
Capable of falling asleep curled up beside them
Without worries of the occasional nightmares
They're there to hand you your drinks
And make fun of every mistake you do
They cry along with you when you're hurt
A best friend isn't a title,
It's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment