About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stuck

It should have been us
Walking hand in hand
Everything and nothing less
But I understand
I've been here once or twice before
Familiar feelings surface
Final shards of the heart tore
With a single embrace,
I've accepted death
Took a step or two backward
Sighed the last breath
I took a step forward
There's a storm coming
And I'm lost behind
I can feel myself becoming
More and more entwined
Wishing to find some escape
There's only one way left
To find a single reason, the shape
Of reality and of truth
It should have been us
I'm stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment