About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Let go

I keep on telling myself I'll be okay
But my heart tells me otherwise
All the tears that may fall,
At least I know I've given my all
Countless times have known of my continuous pleas
I've tried to stand on my own two feet
But that's as far I've ever gotten
Accomplishments or not,
It may have all been time and effort wasted
Although society is faltering,
But so am I, and so are you
I've given out so many chances
And ask for some in return
But I've learned you onlu live once,
So one chance or none at all,
You're all I've got
My only chance at happiness;
I've got to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment