About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Enchantress

Breathe a whisper upon her lips
Slightly graze at the nape of her neck
A single look into her alluring eyes caused me to slip
The moment in its own entirety, caused heartache and wreck
Her trusting gaze had turned to hate
Losing such control when I had promised I'd never harm
Upon my shoulders, piled upon of heavy weight
Fighting the urge to lure her with charm
The lengthened bond had broken
Heart heavy with hurt and rage
Such final words were left unspoken
From the enchanted creek, had I awaken
Allured from the moonlit reflections, darkness had overtaken
Entrancing and left breathless
Awaiting for the dark angel to wander through the trees and take my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment