About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Justin

I fell for your thoughts,
And the way you said my name-
You make me feel amazing

I want to be inside your mind,
To hear every thought and desire-
All your fears and all your dreams

I want you,
To see the way you look at me-
And to feel the way I feel about you

My favorite moment with you,
Just lying still in bed-
Running my fingers along your back

I love the way you smile,
That silly smirk-
And the way I drive you crazy

I'm falling hard,
I want you-
Always.




No comments:

Post a Comment