About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Yours for the taking

I've been walking around; stumbling 
With my head in the clouds
For the longest time I've been crumbling,
And then there you were; 
Standing out in the crowds
All it took was one smile-
Before I began to fall
Made everything else worthwhile
You can be my wrecking ball;
Break me over and over
Tear down all the walls
You've won me over-
Baby, you can have it all;
You can have my heart and my body
But best of all you can have my mind-
I'm all yours for the taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment