About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Darkest Day

My darkest day has come and past;
Pain will not continue to last
One by one the tears roll down;
Fighting constantly not to drown
Voices in my head persist to scream;
High or low- always extreme
I'm walking amongst a living hell;
Always being told not to dwell
But I'm fighting an internal battle;
It's more than I can handle
Upon my heart, there's all these scars;
All my dreams and all my fears
I have no idea where to begin;
Will this ever be a fight that I'll win?

No comments:

Post a Comment