About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Identity

Completely trapped-
Boiling inside
Agony, bloodcurdling screams
Shredded -
Endless knots;  unable to come apart
Pounding throughout my veins
Tearing my skin-
Anger,  disgust and hatred grip my thoughts
Wretching- my heart
Incapable of release;  save me!
Voices scream- no escape
Vines wrap my body,
Taking me for their own
Stripped-of my identity
Changes;  endlessly
Obstacles never overcome
No voice of reason
Just me, myself and I-
... an eternal battle

No comments:

Post a Comment