About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rock Bottom

Weighing in everybody's thoughts
Do what's right or what's cool
Pressure heavy upon the shoulders
A boulder hanging above my head
Smoking up a chimney to forget
Pass it around or lose your 'friends'
Waste the big bucks on brand names
When you could be playing games or scoring girls
First impressions- make or break
Prove your strength or accept defeat
Breaking and entering-
What a thrill (how pathetic)
Gotta stay on top of the social ladder
Rock bottom is for losers
And I'm a winner

No comments:

Post a Comment