About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Imprinted

Constantly running-
Will I ever catch my breath?
Tripping over every obstacle-
Is there any escape?
I'm in over my head-
Will there be room to breathe?
Your poisonous venom seeps through-
Will my heart ever be the same?
Like every touch, my body remembers-
Is there a chance I'll ever forget?
The brush of your hair, your sweet scent-
Why does my body scream for more?
A single touch, my body shivers-
I'll always want more from you
Weeping for some security-
I'll never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment