About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day



I chose Britney Spears because she's got a hard life to live. With her money & constantly being in the spotlight wherever she goes... she's one hell of a strong woman! I've grown up listening to her music, loved every single song she had. Believed she'd get better and she has. She's been through hell and back. I'd trade places for a day to see how much it takes, if I can endure as much as she has. And to give her some low-key get away for a day lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment