About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest



This picture was at Acadia University for prom. One of our most proudest moments because we were so excited to have finally graduate and we dreamed about prom forever. Hard to believe it's been over three years since then. Robyn was my best friend throughout middle school til High school. I miss the days where it'd be just us and she was the girl I ran to for whatever I was upset or excited about. She knew me better than anyone else did. I love her, she's always gonna be one of my best friends <3 She's my Chickadee and I'm Twinkle Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment