About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lifeline

I wish I could tell you exactly what's on my mind
I close my eyes to escape
But thoughts keep flooding in
I wish I could describe the feelings I get
Extreme highs and extreme lows
With you, I'm sky high
But when I come down, I crash so hard
Exhausted from three switches
Happy, sad, mad
Weren't these supposed to be balanced out?
Good days, bad days
I hold on tight
But sometimes its got a stronger grip
Tears is my escape
Anger is my defense
Love is my rescue
I get reeled back in
Only to slip again
Help me figure this out,
Save me from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment