About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gateway

Something's wrong
Voices in my head tells me otherwise
I feel like a little girl lost
Everyone worries
Do I really need to be protected?
Why do I feel stuck?
I pretend nothing gets to me
Hold it all in
Til the gates are torn open
And the words begin to flow
Along with tears streaming down my cheeks
Where is my medium?
Emotions ranging from extreme highs and lows
No shades of grey
Just black and white
I fade in and out
Trying to be invisible
But I'm always found
Reeled back in by true love
My only escape
Release me from my gateway to hell;
Pure hell
Call me back to you
I fight for you
I fight for me
But something's wrong-
With me... I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment