About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fast Cars and Shooting Stars

Have you ever wondered;
Just how you're supposed to die?

Head on collision
Drunk or high
Your fault or mine

Accidental or suicide
Maybe by a ravenous murderer
Tied up and ripped apart
Bloodied from lust

Or by plain stupidity
Playing dares that went too far
Driving fast cars
Deer in the headlights
Maybe you just didn't care

Have you ever wondered;
Just what song they'll play?

Will they cry
Or laugh while reminiscing
Turn heads in shame

Will you be lain as a porcelain doll-
For all to see
Your hair all straight and pretty
Wearing your best clothes

Hoping people will cry
Remember you at your best
Will your memories-
Carry on
Forever in their hearts

Have you ever wondered;
Just what happens when you die?

Will you dance on moon beams
Fly amongst shooting stars
Dancing with fallen leaves

Will you stand beside them
Try to hold onto them
Telling them it's alright
Will they feel you near

Would you be happy
Find the light
Know you lived-
To the fullest
Please, remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment