About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Paralyzed

Watch the rain trinkle down
Look beyond the glass
The wind whispers to your ears
Singing the silent song that nobody hears
Reaching out, palm hand upright
In that moment the world disappears
Electric spasms from touch
Your body screams but you don't let go
Your eyes locked
Staring at something so beautiful
Something's calling your name
You turn to look but you can't move
Paralyzed-
You realize the scent that surround you
The sound changes to a sweet laughter
You see eyes full of smiles
You decide to leave the world behind
Because what's in front of your eyes
Is the only thing that matters;
She's your tears, your laughter
She's your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment