About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

No Regrets

She whispers "I want no regrets"
A splash of rain drip down her face
I want a world of honesty
A world of without treachery, lies and hate
The world grows dark, gray clouds coat the sky
A slight wind grows stronger every second
She balls up her hands into fists
Anger seeps out of her
Her heart aches as she falls to her knees
She cries-
A hand touches her right shoulder
She feels the world slipping back into her
All sense of belonging reasons with her
She grips tightly to the soft hands
Looking up into warm brown eyes,
"I have no regrets with you" she whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment