About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

indestructible

I hide behind masks of concealed disguises
My insecurities bring out the worst in me
I don't want to envy you
You're a dream maker -
But I don't wanna find out all the games you wanna play
You're full of mind games with a one track mind
I'll take my own sweet time
But I'll let you get the best of me,
Cause there's nothing else that I do well
She walks in and I slipped up -
My knees get weak
But I say that's just the nerves
But the truth is I've never fallen so hard
It terrifies me but you've got me smiling
I never wanna get up but you've knocked down my walls
This right here is where I belong - with you

No comments:

Post a Comment