About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Breaths

I cant think, I cant breathe
The weight keeps weighing me down
Most things are better untold,
I'm afraid you're going to leave

I fight, I try but in my own way
I don't understand...
Too ,much to be kept
I'm afraid I'll break

I'm losing every battle I've fought
I fight being attached
It never works...
I can't think, I can't breathe

Constant rage and hurt-
My disguise is unable to keep
I'm afraid I'll lose myself
Lead myself down this road again

I let the truth out
Only to get shut down
I tried to be everything
I tried to be me

Nothing works
I'm falling apart- one by one
All I do is hurt
I can't think, I can't breathe

If this isn't the truth
tell me why
Tell me I don't hurt
Make me not hate myself

I can't think, I can't breathe
I keep hurting so bad
The weight weighing me down...
But I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment