About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Dark Angel

Darkness calls-
Shadows cover my dreams
Dark angel warns
Fallen upon my knees,
Gate of tears broke loose
Beckoning; don't let them in
The paths smeared of broken hearts-
Lost dreams and broken souls
Sullen and shattered pieces
Spread your darkest wings-
Stretch out wide as far as they can go
Carry me in your arms
Beautiful darkness;
Don't cry for me
I've fallen one too many
Time's run out for my hopes and dreams
Angel, fly me home again-
Dark wings and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment