About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Puppet Master

Moments seem to slip by
Mirrors never show what I wish to see
Waiting for the other shoe to drop,
Always frozen, deep in thought
Insanity awaits round the corner
Hidden, but always waiting
riddles dance in my head,
Merry go-round tinkles as it plays
Nightmarish dreams come alive
Sweat trickle down my neck
Constant running, but planted in place
No escape as the curtain has been drawn
Strung along like puppets,
Emotion-less and detached
Menacing laughter fill the room
Sickening sweet music drones on
Faceless bodies, one after another
Slowly deteriorating
Flames licking the sides of the stage, trapped
Left to no means of awakening
Trapped in the hellish nightmare of my mind
Coldness and surreal, loss of control
Never ending and ever changing-
Finally giving in...

No comments:

Post a Comment