About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby face

& then I hear you say baby face,
My world falls apart to pieces
But yet you're keeping me together-
How is it that you stand so strong,
When I know all you want to do is to fall
I wanna be the one-
To hold you tall,
I don't wanna be the reason- to tear you apart
You're the strength that keeps me going,
My reason for waking and enduring another day
Without you, there is no me
Baby, lets not fight-
Just hold me tight for the rest of our life
I love you, I love YOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment